My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://modernorganicfabrics.squarespace.com/
and update your bookmarks.

November 20, 2008

Works in Progress - Charity


Right now most of my crafting revolves around some charity projects I have going. Above is a scarf I'm knitting for the Special Olympics. The principal at my daughter's school wants to donate a bunch from the school, so I thought I'd knit one (or two, if I'm lucky!).

Also working on cutting fleece for blankets for Project Linus. This is a Girl Scout project. Myself and one of the other leaders are cutting the fleece and the girls will do the tying.


Finally, I hope, hope, hope to be able to complete a few hats for the Mama To Mama Caps to Cap Haitien Project. I haven't started this yet, but will be looking for some colorful shirts from the thrift shop tomorrow. By all accounts, the hats sew up fast so I look forward to contributing a few (though there's not much time left...!)

2 comments:

Julie said...

These are beautiful contributions and gifts.

jacquie said...

donating scarves...what a great idea. i do wish i could knit. i made some of the little hats...so easy and fast.